By FEMI SALAWU
The real identity of a pretty young lady known as Theodora Chimebuka Nnaji may emerge as one of the best kept secrets ever in Nollywood. And that is as far as screen idol, Genevieve Nnaji is concerned.
ExpressNG investigations can confirm that the Genevieve lookalike is none other than the unknown daughter of the renowned actress whose identity has been painstakingly kept away from the public for many years.
1. Those who may have mistaken her identity for that of her celebrity mother would be easily forgiven for their very obvious offence. Chimebuka combines the visage and charm of her thespian mother. Those who have seen her have described her as a finer version of her superstar mother who is known for her effortless combination of simplicity and panache.
2. Left to be raised by her maternal grandparents in their Egbeda, Lagos family home, the young beauty was catered for by her Granny’s who had stepped in for her young mother. EE learnt that her thespian mother was very young when she gave birth to Chimebuka.
3. The identity of her father is unknown to the public and may probably remain so for a very long time.
4. EE reliably gathered from sources that while she had her primary education in Lagos, the young lady moved on for her secondary education to Federal Girls College, Akure (FGC) in Ondo State. She then proceeded to Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka for her tertiary education.
5. She rounded up her compulsory National Youths’ Service Corpse (NYSC) last 2013.
6. Although she is not bitten by the acting bug like her mother yet Chimebuka is not totally removed from the showbiz industry. On the side, she runs a personal beauty business known as NAJ Makeup Artistry. (Like them on facebook here – NAJ Makeup
7. A source confided that she now works with AIM Group Limited owners of Cool FM, Wazobia FM, Nigeria Info FM as well as AIM Construction Company.