Mike Bamiloye Announces Launch Of Mount Zion TV, Nigeria’s First Christian Movie Channel

mike bam full

By FEMI SALAWU

Veteran gospel drama actor, Mike Bamiloye has announced the official launch of Nigeria’s first Christian Movie Channel known as Mount Zion TV (MZTV).

MZTV is expected to officially take off on Workers Day, May on fast-growing satellite TV platform CONSAT run by Continental Broadcasting Service owners of Television Continental and Radio Continental.

The announcement was made at the just concluded Drama Ministers Power Night, held at Jogor Centre on March 11. It was the climax of a 70 Days Prayers and Fasting for the ministry which sent the auditorium into excitement and thanksgiving.

According to Mike Bamiloye who together with his wife Gloria are  regarded as one of the pioneers of Christian movies in Nigeria, the dream for MZTV has been long in coming.

He announced, “The Mount Zion Television will launch on May 1. It is Africa’s First 24 hour Christian movie Channel on CONSAT. The lord is providing us a drama ministry, a great platform to showcase the works of God in our hands. It is a great platform to showcase the works of god in our hands.”

7 Comments

1. afolayan moses kolawole

March 21, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Hello Sir/ma!
    Is good to have inpact in TV Channel. But,
    my Question is that, which cable do you want to use sir? Is it GOTV, DSTV, STARTIME or ordinary tv channel?
    If its TV channel, which station you want to use sir?

2. Oluwafemi

April 28, 2016 at 5:50 am

Brother Moses, your questions has already been answered above. Anyway for clarity sake, CONSAT is going to be the television station and you search for MZTV where Christian movies will be aired. Thank you!

3. Awangum Noel

May 3, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Hi sir! I’m very happy to hear that you have gone on air with gospel movies. I have been trying to search for MZTV on my decoder to no avail. Please I wish you could give me information on how to go about it. I am writing from the Republic of Cameroon. Shalom

4. Tibowei joel

May 9, 2016 at 5:51 pm

I saw mztv about to be launched on rtm i min redemption TV decoder, that was around April this year,does that mean we will soon get mztv on rtm decoder

5. Kolawole Michael F

June 19, 2016 at 9:33 am

Currently on Concert decoder. Pay for 4 month sub u’ll be given free decoder with Dish and LNB

6. Funke

August 9, 2016 at 11:16 pm

When will MZTV be on DSTV please?
    Thanks and regards

7. Deji Bashorun

October 12, 2016 at 2:45 pm

I am still to know when MZTV will be aired on DSTV? I will love to see it on a 24 hour TV. I started my interest from the “Mu won l’eru” film and I doubt if there is any of your films I have not watched. I am finding it difficult to now buy another dish with the DSTV dish I already have. What do I do?