By IGHODALO EMIATOR:
South African media personality, Mpho Ranko has been confirmed dead after losing his battle with skin cancer. below are 7 facts about the South African blogger you need to know.
– Before his death, he was a blogger and social media strategist.
– Mpho Ranko never came out as gay but had a lot of friends in the LGBT community.
– He was a popular socialite and a radio presenter.
– Mopho was admitted to hospital last year. A social media campaign was later launched to raise funds for Mpho after it was discovered that he had run out of funds for treatment.
– Before his death, the TV commentator shared a last Instagram photo of himself lying helplessly on his sick bed. He captioned: ‘Back to it’.
– Mopho was born in Johannesburg South Africa, lived in Guateng, SA.
– He passed away at the Helen Joseph Hospital yesterday, Thursday Feb. 2, 2017.