By TEMILADE ENIOLA
Nollywood actor, Joseph Benjamin is not enthusiastic about President Muhammadu Buhari’s trip to China to ink a $2billion loan deal.
Without hiding his irritation, the actor who rarely speaks on political issues questioned the wisdom in seeking such a staggering loan when so much had been retrieved through the fight against corruption.
Below is a what the actor shared
Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashhed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor’s and ministers in the USA
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked.
Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions. Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot? Except if the ‘fight against corruption” is just a scam.